Welcome to the Human Resources department! We invite you to browse our open positions and begin the application process. You can also view our most recent job postings on our Facebook page.
Current Job Openings
Graham County Hospital is now accepting applications for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in Accounting is required.
- Prior hospital experience in the areas of finance and departmental supervision is preferred.
Under the general direction of the Hospital Board of Trustees and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), CFO major duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the financial operations of the hospital and clinic.
- Work with the CEO and Board of Trustees to make financial recommendations and decisions that yield positive outcomes for the hospital and clinic.
- Provide the CEO and Board of Trustees with an analysis of income, expenditure, and capital asset values by presenting financial information at the monthly Board of Trustees meetings.
- Assist the financial auditors with annual audits.
- Ensure the accurate and timely filing of federal, state, third party, and other financial reports as required, including the Medicare Cost Report.
- Oversee the daily functions of the hospital and clinic business offices.
- Serve as the Corporate Compliance Officer for the hospital and clinic.
The right candidate must be able to communicate efficiently, handle confidential information successfully, and maintain good interpersonal relationships with peers and employees. Applications will be accepted until November 28th.
Graham County Hospital & Clinic is accepting applications for a full-time night shift RN/LPN to work at the hospital. The successful candidate must have a State of Kansas RN or LPN license in good standing. The night shift will run from 6:00pm-6:00am. Shift differentials are available, and a competitive wage is offered based on experience. We are seeking someone who is dependable and has great interpersonal skills to join our team. Applications will be accepted until December 1st.
Graham County Hospital is accepting applications for a full-time night shift CNA/Nurse Aide. This shift would run from 6:00pm – 6:00am. Shift differentials are available. CNA certification is preferred but not required. We are seeking someone who is dependable and has great interpersonal skills to join our team. Applications will be accepted until November 8th.
Eligible employees at GCH are provided a wide range of benefits. A number of the programs (such as: Social Security, Workers Compensation and Unemployment Insurance) cover all employees in the manner prescribed by law. Eligibility for benefits depends on a number of factors, including employee classification.
GCH offers the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Health and Dental Plans
- Prescription Insurance
- KPERS (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Holiday Pay
- Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
Other Supplemental Plans available to employees:
- Aflac Policies
- Superior Vision
- KPERS 457
- Additional Life Insurance for employee, spouse and/or children
- Short Term Disability Policies
Disclaimer: This guide is intended to serve as a brief outline of the benefits available at GCH. Each policy is governed by a specific policy or plan document.
Graham County Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Graham County Hospital complies with all applicable local, state and federal civil rights and equal employment laws and regulations.
For Additional Information
Contact Caley VanLoenen, Director of Human Resources at 785-421-2121 ext. 1217.