Chronic Care Managment
Chronic Care Management is a Medicare program for patients who live with two or more chronic conditions including, but not limited to, arthritis, diabetes, depression, heart disease, osteoporosis, and high blood pressure.
- At least 20 minutes a month of chronic care management services
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated health care coach who will work with you to create a care plan
- Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- Phone check-ins between visits to keep you on track
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your healthcare goals
Ask your provider about chronic care management services and get the connected care you need!