The Wellness Center provides free access to a wide variety of exercise equipment to anyone over the age of fourteen. Exercise classes are also available through the two large flat screen TV's.
- Hours: 5 AM to 9 PM, daily
- No admission fee
- Available for anyone 14 years and older
- Video surveillance for safety
- 2 Recumbent Bikes
- 2 Treadmills
- 1 NuStep
- 1 Stationary Bike
- 1 Elliptical
- 8 Weight Machines for Upper Body
- 7 Weight Machines for Lower Body
Weight scales and blood pressure monitor are both available for public use.
Sign up sheets are offered to reserve specific times for treadmills, the NuStep and the bikes. Enter the Wellness Center using the stairway located by the west outpatient area.
For further questions please call Graham County Hospital at (785) 421-2121 and ask for the Physical Therapy department.