Rural Health Clinic
Graham County Hospital Clinic is a Rural Health Clinic that provides expert healthcare to our local and surrounding communities. We strive to be your preferred medical home for your primary and preventative care needs. Our dedicated family practice team offers a full line of services to welcome patients from birth to elderly.
Office hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday
Family Walk-In Clinic 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday (No appointment needed)
Office Phone (785) 421-2191
Office Fax (785) 421-2195
If you need a refill for a prescription, please contact your pharmacy and they will notify us.
Please remember to bring your insurance card to each appointment for verification.
- We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- We will submit claims to your insurance company.
- Self pay patients are welcome, payment is due at the time of service.
- Insurance accepted— Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Medicare, KS Medicaid and many commercial insurances.
- If you would like to make an online payment, please click here.